Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How To Solve Browser Not Loading Pics

Yesterday I was blogging as usual then suddenly images does not appear anymore. The images on my blog become white spaces or broken images. I searched the internet for errors and they say clear cookies, clean cache, run in incognito mode , remove all extensions ,reset router and etc. I tried all of them and none of them worked.So i run my virtual machine on VMware which is a windows XP i open websites it worked fine all images loaded and everything. So i though something is wrong with my windows 7. I opened my chrome again and i noticed something whenever i opened websites IDM would download all the images that arent loading so i tried to uninstalled IDM and the browser worked fine. So i u have the same problem with me and have installed IDM tried uninstalling it. It should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment